The Punchline

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy Holidays!

As 2006 winds down, I want to take this time to thank everyone who has supported The Punchline. I especially want to give a special shout-out to Zach Parris and Stuart Day for their input and feedback that helped to shape my articles. Let's all hope for a fantastic year of sports in 2007 and the continued growth of this blog. Spread the word!

Also, if you haven't noticed, I have started a new blog called Invisible Line. Unlike The Punchline, Invisible Line will be less frequently updated (I'm thinking one every 1-2 months) and deals with serious issues that may or may not be sports-related. Currently the new blog has only two articles but more will come. If anybody finds any particularly galling subject in world news, don't hesistate to ask me to rant about it. And please e-mail me or leave comments if you have any suggestions, praise, or criticism of The Punchline either. In fact, I would appreciate more feedback of any sort because this blog is for you, the readers, and I want to make it as interesting as possible.

Finally, I would like to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's. Have fun but remember not to drink and drive (like J.J. Reddick).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home